Spousal Abandonment in CA Family Law

Pleasanton CA famiy lawMost people who want to leave a marriage will initiate the process via a formal divorce, but others take a more passive approach. When someone simply walks away from his or her marriage and related commitments, this is known as spousal abandonment. This can happen in a variety of ways, whether a person “vanished” or is just refusing to acknowledge his/her spouse and children or offer them any support. 

Read More
1 4 5 6 7 8 44