Adoption Attorney in Pleasanton, CA
Starting, or expanding, your family can be a joyous time for parents-to-be and their loved ones. This this is no less true when growing your family through adoption. But finalizing an adoption can be a time consuming process that can be not only stressful but difficult. It is imperative that you have a California Adoptions Attorney that is experienced with the intricacies of the California adoption process. California law provides for several different types of adoptions including:
- Independent or direct adoptions
- Stepparent adoptions, and
- Adult Adoptions
No matter what type of adoption you are seeking it is important that you have a seasoned California Adoptions Attorney in your corner to insure that you navigate the legal process as efficiently and accurately as possible. Time consuming setbacks caused by lack of experience and procedural errors can be frustrating and emotionally taxing. Attorney White is here to take some of the uncertainty out of the process by applying his years of experience and dedication to your case. The procedures of adoption include, but are not limited to:
- Criminal background checks.
- Abuse and/or neglect background checks.
- Home visits (with all members of the family present).
- Collection of references from relatives and non-relatives.
- Collection of documentation proving the family is financially stable
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Court Hearings
You don’t have to go through this process alone. Contact Attorney James P. White today at (925) 271-0999 to schedule your initial consultation with a California Adoptions Attorney that you can trust.