Law Office of James P. White: Pleasanton, CA
Family Law, Divorce Lawyer, Adoptions, Estate Planning Attorney
A native of the East Bay, James P. White received his Juris Doctorate and Master of Public Policy from the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah, where he was active in the Public Interest Law Organization, and participated in the Jessup International Moot Court competition. He earned his undergraduate degree in Psychology and Asian Studies at Brigham Young University. An Eagle Scout, James remains involved with humanitarian organizations and is the recipient of multiple Korean language scholarships, having lived several years abroad. He is a former Marine Officer candidate, having left OCS due to chronic bone injuries. He is professionally affiliated with the California Public Defenders Association, Alameda County Bar Association, Eastern Alameda County Bar Association, Tri Valley Estate Planning Council, Wealth Counsel and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2011.
James actively seeks to bring honesty and integrity to the legal profession. Not only does James consider short term tactics, but he also seeks strategies that will create long-term stability for you and your loved ones. Just as important as his careful analysis of all facts related to your case, James understands the human and emotion aspects involved in seeking legal counsel. At the Law Office of James White, P.C. you will find comfort in knowing that James will be in your corner.
Why Choose Us?
- From compliance with the interstate compact, to finding an adoption service provider, and compiling all the required paperwork and filing the proper paperwork with the courts at the right time, James was incredibly helpful and made the whole situation feel manageable even while caring for a newborn. Ten months later, the judge that finalized our adoption complimented James on completing a complicated case without error or causing any need for delay, and we left court as a very happy complete family.S.F., Client
- Mr. White is the best attorney I have ever worked with. He is not only very skilled, intelligent, and dedicated, but he is also a kind and caring person. And honest! He really knows his stuff, and he won't be frivolous, arrogant, or take advantage of you. I wish I had been able to hire him for previous cases. The reputation of the overall legal profession would improve if there were more attorneys like James.L.S., Client
- James makes sure that you are always in the know. What he is doing. What his plan is. How he plans to defend my rights and more. He never made me feel pressured to choose a certain course, he was honest and clear. I would recommend James to anyone in need of legal care. Thank you James. I will always depend on him when it comes to this field of law.M.O., Client
- My husband and I worked with James White regarding a delicate family matter. We found him to be quite personable and knowledgeable. He always returned calls and was sensitive to our issues. We were very pleased with the outcome and would advise anyone looking for a good attorney to call James White.M.B., Livermore, CA
- James is a very skilled attorney. He helped me avoid losing $3000 to a false charge. James is an honest and warm hearted man, it's something really rare to see from lawyers. He truly cares about me and my needs during the whole process.P.J., Mountain View, CA
- James is honest and upfront. He kept me calm, and helped me through all the steps that led up to the court hearing. He will give you his input even if it isn't what you want to hear. Although no one wants to see a lawyer, I am a happy client and I am so glad that I hired James!C.F., Client
Schedule a Consultation
If you need an experienced attorney to guide you through your legal situation, schedule a consultation today.